Restaurant Campo Volantín
Following a busy day exploreing Bilbao attractions, Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao offer a Restaurant
in perfect place to relax and undwind with traditional basque country products.
Open from 07:30 to 23:00 (Monday to Sunday)
Lunch (monday to sunday) 13:00 a 15:30
Dinner (monday to friday) 20:00 a 23:00
… What does the breakfast buffet includes?
Timetable: 07.30 to 10.30 a.m. Monday to Friday ;07:30 to 11:00 Saturday and Sunday
- Beginning with breads, we offer everything from your everyday sliced bread, in both white and wheat varieties; to fresh, homemade farmer’s bread, ready and waiting to be toasted and drizzled with golden olive oil and diced tomatoes, a traditional breakfast of the area.
- Moving on to pastries, which include croissants and pain au chocolat, we bake ours fresh every morning. They are a can’t-miss along with our assortment of desserts and homemade sponge cake. These are all served with butter and a wide selection of jams.
- Choose from our fresh-squeezed juices (pineapple, peach, and orange) or a piece of fresh fruit to give you a dose of vitamins and help you start your day off right. Whichever you choose will make the perfect companion to one of the 3 types of cereal we offer.
- From there our guests have the option of choosing from a selection of sausages and cured meats which includes Serrano Ham and York Ham; Chorizo and other spiced sausages; as well as turkey ham to pair with any one of our cheeses. You’d prefer a hot breakfast? Help yourself to our scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausages.
- And, of course, guests can choose from a wide range of fine teas, coffee, or their favourite cocoa beverage. No breakfast would be complete without them!
*If you don´t have your breakfast included in your rate, you can ask reception or restaurant staff directly.